Helden Park Cat Walk
Helden Park Cat Walk (Tiffy) is one of the Studs most loved and successful ponies of all time. Tiffy had taken the Stud name where ever she went, and promoted it with great pride.
“From an early age as a yearling, she took success in her stride when she won champion led youngstock at the NSW riding pony show” – Helen Hart.
“An all round beautiful pony” – Aaron Smith
- Champ led youngstock at the NSW Riding Pony Show
- 1998 Supreme led Aust saddle pony and Res Champ ridden at Sydney Royal
- 1997 Runner up large pony of the year at the hack council horse of the year
- 1998 large pony of the year at the hack council horse of the year
- 1999 large pony of the year at the hack council horse of the year
- 1999 Champ led large pony at the hack council horse of the year
- 1999 Res Champ large pony at Brisbane royal
- 1999 Supreme ridden Arabian exhibit Arabian nationals
- 2000 Champ ridden Arabian ridden riding pony at the east coast nationals
- 2000 Champ led saddle pony mare Canberra Royal
- Many many more wins at royals…
Rhyl Chinchilla (Cat Walk’s dam)
A combined effort by Nicola Farebrother and Blake Johnston (son of Malcolm & Gail Johnston) to win this prestigious award.
HELDEN PARK FRONT COVER (Sire Willowcroft Explorer)
- National Champion Ridden Show Pony at the 2006 Riding Pony National Champion of Champions
- 2006 East Coast Arabian Champions.
- Triple Crown Winner
- Supreme Derivative under saddle.
- Top 5 East Coast Cup.
- Owned by G and B Johnston
- Ridden by Tim Hadlow
- NSW EFA Champion Galloway of the Year 2006
HELDEN PARK CLASSIQUE (Sire Willowcroft Explorer)
Photo Taken by Roger Fitzhardinge Photos
- Owned by Brian & Annette Holgate & Ridden by Michael Christie
- CRANE TROPHY WINNER
- 1st in the Novice Galloway
- Champion Novice Galloway
- 1st in the Open Light weight Galloway 14.2-15h at the 2004 Sydney Royal Easter Show.
- This Filly is only 3 years old and to achieve this at this age is very special to all involved from the breeding to the showing.
- Also this beautiful filly has won at the 2004 Canberra Royal Show.
MERLIN (Sire Willowcroft Explorer)
Photo Taken by Roger Fitzharding Photos
- Owned and shown by Brent and Jean Hull and family.
- Another youngster to the royal show ring competing at his first royal, Sydney
- Merlin was a young unbroken 3 year old when he was purchased by Jean and Brent who saw the potential in him, they took him home and broke him in, educated him and have shown him very successfully, culminating in his acceptance to Sydney royal- no mean feat…
- He was presented superbly and came home with two ribbons…
- The Family has now just purchased 2 young Galloways from us, broken them in and are in the process of educating them.
- Their 2 daughter’s Terri and Kelly are both riders and as you can see its a family affair which will go on to be very successful.
LOWLYN PAVAROTTI (Sire Willowcroft Explorer)
- Owned and Ridden by Kylie Dengate
- 2006 Nature Vet Grand National
- Champion Show Hunter Galloway over14.2ne 15hh
- This Galloway has been very successful at numerous shows winning many Championships for Kylie and has been presented and ridden at an exceptionally high standard.
Helden Park Model
The Galloway judge in photo is Mrs Helen Heagney (Wife of the Prestigious Melbourne Inglis sales complex Manager Mr Peter Heagney )
Shown by Geoff Murphy both led and ridden who did out an outstanding job with her for us.
Trainer in his own right
Helden Park Model (Ally) is another outstanding Galloway who has many many great quality’s about her. She excelled herself in the show ring, and she has become a most valuable brood mare.
“Truly a beautiful natured horse, and a good mate” – Aaron Smith
- Champion led Galloway at Sydney Royal 2000 with the runner up also sired by Explorer.
- Reserve Champion led Galloway at Melbourne Royal 2000
Shown at many Agricultural Shows with many Championship ribbons but due to limited time was not shown at many Royals, but is certainly producing ROYAL SHOW QUALITY PROGENY.
Helden Park Calendar Girl
- 1998 Champion Intermediate Large Pony. EFA horse of the year.
- 1998 Supreme Ridden Riding Pony. NSW Riding Pony Show.
- 2000 Champion Led Riding Pony Mare. Canberra Royal.
- Many more Champions at Royals.
- 1997 Galloway of the year at the NSW Hack council Horse of the year.
- 1998 Galloway of the year in Queensland
- 1997 Champion Galloway at Canberra royal
- 1998 Supreme Ridden Riding Pony of Queensland
Spring Field Sonata
- This mare has been a consistent champion at royals and Riding Pony Shows, in both ridden and led classes.
Helden Park Style
- This little Galloway was very successful in his show career.
NEW FOAL FOR THE STUD 4 DAYS OLD IN PICTURES “HELDEN PARK NEW EDITION ”
DAM – LOWLYNN SPRING SONG SIRE
WILLOWCROFT EXPLORER (23YRS OLD)
NEWS: GRANDEUR APPLAUSE’S FIRST FOAL BORN-SEE NEWS PAGE!
More photos to follow when he loses his foal coat and you can see really see him… I am very excited with him and if he is any indication as to what Grandeur Applause(Jet) can sire,then there are very exciting times ahead I believe… He is a miniature thoroughbred type,beautiful head and front with classic movement which I believe riding ponies should possess and he has a lovely endearing temperament… I WILL NOT BE BREEDING ON SUCH A LARGE SCALE IN THE FUTURE AS WE HAVE IN PREVIOUS YEARS AS MY MAIN FOCUS WILL BE ON BREEDING MY STUDBOOK THOROUGHBREDS…
2012 East Coast Championships
Helden Park Petite won Reserve Champion of Champions at the 2012 East Coast and was ridden by Maia Murray Petite(DeeDee…which is the name Rachael Addison who purchased her from us as virtually a weanling called her) is qualified and competing at this years Grand Nationals and I wish her every success in this competition. Helden Park Petite is out of Baden Lodge Petite Fleur who herself is by Willowcroft Explorer (who has been the reason that my stud has been so successful)and by Courtland Boy Blue,who was a really lovely boy as well. “Fleur” has had some lovely babies including Petite,and line bred to Explorer to produce progeny such as Helden Park Boy Cupid,Helden Park Envy,Helden Park Elegance, to name a few and her last foal,Helden Park Midnight is by my young stallion Grandeur Applause,black,beautiful head and beautiful movement.He is just a yearling and also fabulous temperament.I am keeping him a colt. I also have an unbroken galloway out of Fleur by Braefoot Park Rosewood who is soon to be broken in to saddle and will be for sale. *****This lovely little mare has now been retired to stud yet again to breed some more lovely babies like herself…Good luck in th future with her breeding.I shall follow her progress in the breeding barn and I am sure that she will be an ongoing success as she was for her previous breeder********